WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal are content management Systems that has been around for many years. They are a dynamic systems that builds every webpage as you load it. It’s primary language is PHP which runs on the hosting company’s server.
Like any HTML how it appears on your device depends on what Web Browser your device is running. Even on the same computer if you use a different browser it may appear different.
In Other words Microsoft Internet Explorer can look different from Google Chrome, Firefox Mozillia, Opera or Safari.
So why is a Dynamic site for you?
- It requires very little or no programing knowledge.
- A novice can learn to manage content.
- There are thousands of themes available some free and some premium.
- Most Hosting companies have a quick load and you can have a site up in five minutes.
- Great for sites with a large amount of data.
What are the downsides to Dynamic Sites
- WordPress is pretty much set in it’s look and requires knowledge of code to modify.
Note. Some themes give you some limited customization options
- Pages are dynamic and can be slower to load, however this can be overcame somewhat with catching